Onda V919 3G s is one of the few tablets on the market that runs on Android and Windows. The design of this tablet is very similar as the design on iPad Air, has almost exactly the same dimensions and weight. Gearbest listed recently the tablet for the price of just $122 for the 16 GB model.
Onda V919 3G s comes with 9.7 inch IPS (1024 x 768 pixels) display, powered by an Intel SoFIA 3G-R 1 GHz Quad Core CPU, Mali-450MP GPU, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, has 3G SIM support and runs on Android 5.1 / Windows 10. It has a 2 MP rear camera and a 0.3 MP front-facing camera.
Onda V919 3G s specifications:
- 9.7 Inch (1024 x 768 pixels) IPS Display
- 1 GHz Quad Core Intel SoFIA 3G-R Processor with a Mali-450MP GPU
- 1 GB RAM with 16 GB internal storage
- Android 5.1 / Windows 10
- 2 Megapixels rear camera and a 0.3 Megapixels front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 240 x 170 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 614 g
- 3G (WCDMA), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro USB Slot, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, TF card slot
- Li-Ion 7200mAh battery
- Best price
- Good display
- 3G SIM support
- Sensitive home button
- Internal storage
- Front and rear camera
Onda V919 3G s is a tablet which can run your Windows programs and your Android apps as well. If you want a dual-boot tablet with low end specifications at a low price, this is the best choice.
You can get an Onda V919 3G s from Gearbest.com for just $225 for the 32GB model.