XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 is the successor to the Nvidia Tegra K1 powered Mi Pad, this time around Xiaomi ditched the Nvidia chipset instead opting for Intel’s Atom X5 Z8500. This is a 7.9 inch high resolution tablet with a metal design, Intel Atom processor and runs Android or Windows. Gearbest listed recently the tablet for the price of just $229 for 64 GB ROM model.
XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 comes with a 7.9 inch IPS Retina (2048 x 1536 pixels) display, powered by Intel Atom X5-Z8500 2.2 GHz Quad Core CPU, Intel HD Graphics GPU, 2 GB RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB / 64 GB ROM and runs on Android or Windows 10. It has a 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera.
XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 specifications:
- 7.9 Inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) IPS Retina Display
- 2.2 GHz Quad Core Intel Atom X5-Z8500 Processor with Intel HD Graphics GPU
- 2 GB RAM (LPDDR3) with 16 GB / 64 GB internal storage
- Android or Windows 10
- 8 Megapixels rear camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 200.4 x 132.6 x 6.95 mm; Weight: 320 g
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, GPS (A-GPS support), Bluetooth 4.1, Type-C USB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Li-Po 6190 mAh battery with Quick Charge
- Excelent Speakers
- Great Audio Quality
- Premium Build
- Super Sharp Retina Screen
- Great price
- One of the best Cameras
- Great battery life
- No MicroSD Card Slot
- Demanding Android games lag
- Antutu Benchmark – 7954
- Geekbench 3 – 898 single & 3016 multi
- PCMark 7 – 2769
You can get XiaoMi Mi Pad 2 from Gearbest.com for just $229 for 64 GB ROM model.